Plus Locksmith has weathered many storms in Vienna, Falls Church, Reston, Fairfax VA & surrounding areas – though none of them have looked quite like this. We want to send our best wishes for health and safety to each of you during this troubling time. We are keeping our community, our nation, and the world in our prayers during the Coronavirus pandemic.
Plus Locksmith is taking every precaution to keep our employees and customers safe and healthy. Considering the low-contact nature of our business, we plan to provide high quality service our customers until further notice.
It is our goal to keep our techs working as long as possible so their families can continue to have the financial support the need. We appreciate your support.
Plus Locksmith is putting the following coronavirus procedures in place:
- Instructed anyone that isn’t feeling well or has a fever to stay home.
- Made KN95 masks available for all of the staff
- Require that technicians wear them on jobs if they will be in contact with customers.
- Plus Locksmith will service home, auto locksmith and commercial locksmith calls.
- Made gloves available for our staff and require technicians wear the gloves for all of their jobs.
- Stocked our offices and work vehicles with hand sanitizer.
- Will give all our customers that spend over $100 a mask and a bottle of hand sanitizer to help keep everyone safe.
- Will install all new products to eliminate the need for sanitizing.
- Have access to Lysol® disinfectant wipes so we can clean our workspace and tools daily.
- Maintain social distancing guidelines, and try to get all estimates or price quotes to our customers before we visit the job site. This is to avoid extra visits and lower face-to-face contact between our technicians and customers.
Please continue to think of us for all your auto and locksmith services across the DMV area – Vienna, Falls Church, Reston, Fairfax VA & surrounding areas.
Our family and small business greatly appreciate your support during this time.